Monday, August 06, 2007

Another Joke to Start the Week!

One day, a magic mirror was delivered to the Parliament Building.
This magic mirror will verify if something you think of will come true or not.

All one has to do is stand in front of it and say what you are thinking.
If it is the truth, it will let out a thunderous applause but if is not likely to happen or if it is a lie, the person asking the question will be given the boot and 'POOF!' he or she disappears.

So Ropidah Azis stood in front of the mirror and says:
"I think Mahathir and and I will become good friends again."
POOF! She disappears. Verdit : Not likely to happen.


Then Najis stood in front and says :
"I think I will become the next Prime Minister of Malaysia."
POOF! Given the boot and disappears. Verdit: Fact hope!


Well.. Abdol Bodowi walked past and decided to give it a try.
He stood in front of the mirror and says : " I think."
POOF!

No comments: